AccountNotFound - This error arises when our security configurations (different for each website) are not present on the website. We reinstall the plugin as the plugin setup process adds these configurations to the database.
1. Log into your website’s wp-admin.
2. Go to the Plugins section.
3. Remove our plugin from the site. Make sure to deactivate it, and then remove it from the site.
4. Here, you would need to set up the plugin again on the website either Automatically or Manually.
5. Open your account dashboard & select the website you want to set up. You can enter the wp-admin credentials for Automatic Setup OR download the plugin via Manual Installation and install the plugin on the website via wp-admin: