CallbackRedirect: In case there is a temporary redirect on your site, you will need to update the site URL to reflect the full URL. Here is how to do so:
1. Log into your dashboard.
2. Select the site that has the issue to view the Site Details page.
3. In the left navigation bar, click on the hamburger menu to open a list of site settings.
4. Click on Update URL. (Note: In most cases, the issue is because the website is loading on HTTPS but added to your account as HTTP)
5. Update the URL for your website & click on SAVE.
6. Head back to the Site Details page & click on Sync Now to test the connection and start the sync for the site.