In order to generate a report for a website, please follow the below-listed steps:
Step 1: Sign in to your BlogVault account.
Step 2: On the BlogVault site listing page, select the website that you want to generate a report of.
Step 3: It'll take you to the site details page for that website. On this page, go to the Reporting module.
Step 4: Click New Report
Step 5: From this page, you can customize the report based on your requirements:
- You can select the Start & End date between which you would like to get the report.
- You can select a pre-built template for the report or leave it to default.
- Change the Title of the Report.
- Provide an Introduction Title and Introduction & Conclusion Message to the report.
- Select the data you would like to see in the report like Overview, Updates, Backup, Security, and more.
- Add a custom logo to replace the BlogVault Logo
Step 6: Once you are done entering the details, you can click on "Preview" on the right side to see how the Report will look with the data that you have entered.
Step 7: Click on "Create Report" & our systems will create a report for your website
Step 8: Once generated, you can download the report or forward it to an email address.