In order to schedule a report for a website, please follow the below-listed steps:
Step 1: Sign in to your BlogVault account.
Step 2: On the BlogVault site listing page, select the website that you want to generate a report of.
Step 3: It'll take you to the site details page. On this page, go to the Reporting section & Click on Schedule.
Step 4: Select the Interval for which you want to schedule the report at the top of the page. After that, you can select the date from when you want to start the reporting cycle.
Step 5: From this page, you can customize the report based on your requirements:
- You can select a pre-built template for the report or leave it to default.
- Change the Title of the Report.
- Provide an Introduction Title and Introduction & Conclusion Message to the report.
- Select the data you would like to see in the report like Overview, Updates, Backup, Security, and more.
Step 6: At the end of the page, you can add additional customization which is available on <<>>
- Add a custom logo to replace the BlogVault Logo.
- Change the email from which the report will be sent.
- Add additional emails to which the report is to be delivered.
- You can also automatically send the report to the client that is assigned to the website for which you're creating the report.
Step 7: Once you have entered the data, you can click on "Schedule" and that will schedule the reports.